Om Trä & Teknik
Utställare & produkter
Händer på mässan
Häfele Connect: Smart furniture meets smart home
- Where do we come from?
- Häfele has been working successfully with LED light in furniture for many years now
- Easiness: Modular plug and play lighting system (Loox) with a globally certified driver
- Extensive system kit of lights and functional elements to quickly and easily implement
- In addition: invisibly installed sound system with sound transducers and QI charger which can be connected to the Loox system
- Where are we today?
- Our goal was to provide a way to control all the functions together, including electric drives in the furniture
- We wanted to make furniture “smart”
- We developed the BLE-Box, which is connected to the Loox driver
- The BLE-Box can communicate wirelessly with a smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth Low Energy
- This allows to control electric furniture components, including electrical furniture drives
o LED can be controlled by the Häfele Connect App
o Brightness, light colour, saturation can be adjusted etc.
o eDrives (sliding door fittings) can be opened or closed
o Sound can be turned on and off
- The different devices can be combined and saved in as many complete scenarios as desired (e.g. “movie-evening”: Light shuts down, TV-lift comes up etc.)
- What steps will we take in the near future?
- The next logical step is to link the smart furniture with the smart home or other entire building technology equipment
- We develop a Häfele Connect Hub – a digital communications all-rounder
- The Hub can communicate with virtually all protocols and (wireless) technologies via Bluetooth, WiFi, KNX and others
- The devices then can be controlled via App, gestures and speech or the wall terminals of the smart home systems
Florian Ohmenhäuser Project leader Smart Häfele & Digital Furniture Planning Häfele GmbH & Co KG